Wheatland Eco Park will promote innovative research and pilot production facilities. Wheatland will seek recruitment of symbiotic functional enterprises to promote potential by-product exchanges and industrial networking.
Buildings at Wheatland, as well as all maintenance and administration o the Eco Park, will strive to implement new technology and cleanest, greenest, methods that are economically possible.
Future Phases of the 130-acre development at Wheatland Eco Park include residential, commercial and mixed-use facilities. The close proximity of all buildings promotes land conservation, and promotes healthy holistic living. Integrated walking trails allow for alternative transportation and outdoor recreation.
Complete build out of the industrial and office use incorporates over 29 buildings totalling over 749,000 square feet. this will stimulate economic growth for the County of Giles with new job opportunities and new commerce for already established businesses.
Conceptual Plan Facts
- Approximately 25 buildings
- Nearly 800,000 square feet of buildings
- Industrial, research/development transitioning to production
- Office, retail, commercial
- 130 acre park
- Site Area (acres) - 130.00 | Largest Contiguous Parcel (acres) - 110.00
- Zoning - Business/Light Manufacturing
- Topography - Gently Rolling
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Hub Zone